Mechanical engineering is vast field covering thermodynamics, stress analysis, steel structures, pressurized vessels, plumbing system, pumps, heat exchangers, fire fighting system, welding, air-conditioning, medical gases, air compressors, water filtration plants, incinerators, sterilization, etc.
UES comprises of engineers and technicians proficient in mechanical engineering field.
Our field of expertise covers:
- Piping design including pipe size calculations, pressure drop calculation and pipe schedule selection.
- Computerized fluid dynamics (CFD) analysis through software.
- Fabrication of steel structures with supports, piping, GI ducts, stainless steel (SS) tank fabrication, mild steel shades, mechanical platform/foundation for equipment.
- Welding, brazing and soldering jobs.
- Design, supply and installation of air-conditioning systems, fire fighting system, plumbing system including drain work, pumps, boilers and steam distribution, etc.
- Insulation of chilled and hot water pipes, steam pipes, refrigerant piping, air ducts with glass wool/fiber glass insulation, closed cell elastomeric insulation, rock wool insulation, etc.
- Pipe and duct supports calculation.
- Designing and fabrication of stainless steel process equipment and kinds of vessels.